db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Gokul Soundararajan <gokul.soun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Tests
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:13:48 GMT
Hi Kristian,

Sorry for the late reply. I noticed that my code had some problems that wouldn't
allow me to run unit tests. Hopefully, all bugs are fixed now.

You were correct. JUnit was the problem and now the compile time errors are
gone. I think I may be running the test incorrectly. I have posted the command
that I use:

java
-cp $DERBY_HOME/classes/:
$DERBY_HOME/tools/java/junit.jar:
$DERBY_HOME/tools/java/jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar
-Dframework=DerbyNetClient
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest unit/cacheService.unit

With this, I get the following error:
org/apache/derbyTesting/unitTests/harness/UnitTestMain

Can you confirm/correct the way I'm running the test?

Thanks,

Gokul