db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Gokul Soundararajan <gokul.soun...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Tests
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:56:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on improving the Cache Manager. I have a working trunk copy. I can
run the ij tool and create/access databases. I want to run some tests to verify
my new implementation. I saw that there were some unit tests for the cache
service but I can't seem to get it running properly. The error says that a
certain Class is not found UnitTestMain (I think). The wierdest thing is that I
can run the RunTest class so I'm pretty sure that UnitTestMain should be found.

In addition, when I make the derbyTesting package, I get several errors when
compiling JDBC related files.

Can someone point me to documentation on how to get the tests running? I don't
need to run all of them. Just testing the cache service is enough for now.

Thanks,

Gokul