db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with using dependency manager for table level permission tracking
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 00:51:29 GMT
That is on my todo list to figure out when I do the revoke privilege
implementation. But I am thinking that when a revoke privilege is processed,
before dropping the dependent objects, a check will be made to see if some
other privilege can replace the privilege being revoked and if so, then make
the objects depend on the newly found privilege. I have not spent enough
time yet to figure out exactly how I would code this.

Mamta