db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanket Sharma" <sanketsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby Internals Wiki
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:40:30 GMT
Hi,

While reading Derby source code for my project, I thought It will be
good to share my knowledge with other developers. Since my project is
about adding JMX to Derby, it will interact with a lot of internal API
calls. As I continue to read and understand code, I think will good if
I can document all this somewhere. Is there any Derby Internals wiki
page where I can post all this information?
If it is not already there, I'll add a page to my JMX wiki page and
start documenting everything there. It may be later linked to Derby
main page.

I welcome any comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,
Sanket Sharma