db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramin Moazeni" <rmoaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google SOC:MySQL to Derby Migration tool design question
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:04:36 GMT
Hi David

I do not believe the split will be exposed to the normal user.
However, in case of an error, the user might have to follow two
different paths to fix the problem. For example, modifying xml files
for ddlutils component and modifying sql statements
for the DatabaseMetadata approach.

I hope I answered your question

Thanks,
Ramin