db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Urgency field added
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:54:17 GMT

> And another question: In setting up this filter, I would also like the
> results to show the Urgency field, so that I can sort on it. This also
> exceeds my reach.

This one is easy. Click the Configure button on the Issue Navigator,
and add the Urgency column to your view. It will show up in the
permlink as well.

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>
> > Thanks, Andrew. Now I have another request: I'm trying to set up a
> > filter which selects issues whose Urgency is either Blocker or Urgent.
> > The Urgency dropdown lets me pick one but not both--unlike other
> > dropdowns where by pressing the control key I can select multiple
> > items. Can this be improved?

I would want to check with the other projects that use the Urgency
custom field before I change the searcher to a multi-select searcher.
You can, however, select Any in the drop-down box and then sort by
Urgency. Is that sufficient for now?

andrew