db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Urgency field added
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:23:41 GMT
> Thanks, Andrew. I can see the Urgency field after I select the Edit
> action. Before that, however, I can't seem to find Urgency on the bug
> summary screen. I expected to see it in the upper left hand corner in
> the Issue Details box, maybe undeneath or above the Priority field. But
> it's not there. I have logged out of JIRA, bounced my browser, and
> logged back into JIRA. This doesn't fix the problem.

Similar to the Derby Info checkboxes, the field only appears if it
contains a value other than "None". Once the value is set, it appears
underneath the summary. See, e.g.:

It is not possible to have the field appear in the left portion of the
frame underneath priority, as the layout of the fieldsin the "Issue
Details" section are not editable in JIRA.

andrew