db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: derby-dev Jira account and patch list notification
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:21:06 GMT
On 7/26/06, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I created a derby-dev JIRA account so we can get weekly patch list
> notification.  But there are few  outstanding issues.
>
> 1) derby-dev needs JIRA developer access so it can subscribe to the
> patch report

done.

> so the patch reports don't get moderated.

I can take care of this when the first mail from the filter
subscription gets sent to the list.

> 3) We need to decide what to do about the password.  On IRC andersmo
> mentioned really anyone can have it sent to the list by pressing the
> send me my password button.  Perhaps we can find out how Forrest handles it.

After checking with some folks from Forrest, there doesn't seem to be
a way around this, but then, they've never had a problem with it
either. I'll follow up with infra, though, and see if there's a
solution.

andrew