db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about community involvement in important issues (spinoff from getGeneratedKeys())
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:01:20 GMT

> Does anyone on derby-dev@ know how to set this up? If not, I can ask the
> forrest dev list how they did it.

It's easy, and I think anyone in derby-developers can do it. Just
create a new saved filter, navigate to the manage tab, and then click
the subcribe button on the line for your new saved filter.

You should be able to select the derby-developers group as the
recipient for the email. Save the subscription, and the email should
begin going to the list.

However, that may send out individual emails to the people in
derby-dev, and not to the list. We might need to create a JIRA user
for derby-dev@apache.org and have that jira user subscribe to the
filter as a personal subscription so it goes to the list.

andrew