db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: DERBY-396: Does it make sense to break this into multiple sub-tasks?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 22:29:36 GMT
On 7/7/06, Mike Matrigali <mikem_app@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> separate jira items seem fine, they are really separate pieces
> of work.  For release reporting does subtask do what we want, if
> not I would just make them separate items rather than sub tasks.

Good point, after my recent experience hunting down subtasks for the
10.1.3 release notes, I'd recommend not using subtask for any unit of
work that could be viewed as an independant task or fix from the
parent task.

I think its even possible to turn off subtasks for Derby, if we
wanted. I'm not sure that's necessary.

andrew