db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Derby 10.1.3.1 released
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:31:07 GMT
On 7/6/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the python script that splices the mirror information
> into the release page has accidentally tried to splice mirror
> information into a bug description. I've changed the bug description
> to use angle brackets instead of straight brackets, I think that will
> solve the problem. Wait a couple of hours and then reload the page. If
> it doesn't load completely (up to the 'verifying releases' section),

It appears that replacing the straight brackets with angle brackets
(as HTML character entity references) worked as expected. The entire
release page appears to be viewable:

http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.1.3.1.cgi

Please let me know if you find any other irregularities in the release page.

thanks,
andrew