db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Derby 10.1.3.1 released
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:50:06 GMT
On 7/6/06, Staale Deraas - Sun Norway <Staale.Deraas@sun.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> It looks like the list of jira's fixed in 10.1.3 is far to short in the
> release notes. Or did I miss something? I sort of expected all fixed
> jira's to be mentioned. I was particulary interested in DERBY-1103,
> again ;-)

Thanks for noticing!

It looks like the python script that splices the mirror information
into the release page has accidentally tried to splice mirror
information into a bug description. I've changed the bug description
to use angle brackets instead of straight brackets, I think that will
solve the problem. Wait a couple of hours and then reload the page. If
it doesn't load completely (up to the 'verifying releases' section),
please post to derby-dev and let me know!

thanks,
andrew