db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject ALTER TABLE review, anyone?
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:49:36 GMT
I'm interested in getting some feedback about whether some of my patch
proposals for enhanced ALTER TABLE support are close enough to ready to
be worth considering for 10.2.

Specifically, I'm interested in gauging whether there are any reviewers
who have enough spare cycles to be able to have a look at the following
issues over the next few weeks:

I realize that the 10.2 plate is pretty full right now, so if the
sensible thing to do is to shift these to the next release, that's
fine, too.

But if there are some reviewers, specifically those who are familiar
with sqlgrammar.jj, and with the existing execution code in
AlterTableConstantAction.java, who could spend some time looking at the
patch proposals on these JIRA issues, that would be quite nice.

I'll mark the issues as "patch available" to indicate the desirability
of such review.

thanks,

bryan