db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject No sorting when adding multiple links for a Jira issue
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:19:41 GMT
Hello,

Just wanted to say that Jira does not sort the links that are added to a
Jira issue. I just added a bunch of links to DERBY-1615, and in my
opinion the links section does not look too good the way it is now.

So, if you add a bunch of links at the same time, it might be that you
want to sort them manually by their issue number.

I did not find it worth the hassle (and additional spam) to delete and
add the links again, so I'll leave them as they are.

--
Kristian