db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: derby-dev Jira account and patch list notification
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:16:39 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> After checking with some folks from Forrest, there doesn't seem to be
> a way around this, but then, they've never had a problem with it
> either. I'll follow up with infra, though, and see if there's a
> solution.

I went to go and log in with the original password we used for derby-dev
and cannot log into Jira with that. Has  it been  changed?  That would
be good for me as I don't like being one  of a small group with the
password.   Seems like it should be admin or everybody.  Can you please
subscribe derby-dev to the filter "Derby: JIRA issues with patch
available"? to be posted once a week.

Thanks

Kathey