db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Urgency field added
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:07:55 GMT
Thanks, Andrew. This is very helpful. I think I can soldier on for a
while without being able to match an exact subset of Urgencies.

Sorting by Urgency turns out to be a bit perplexing. I thought I was
going to get a list sorted by the semantic value of Urgency. That is,
issues would sort in this order: Blocker, Urgent, Normal, Low, blank.
But the sorter treats Urgency as a string and sorts the issues
alphabetically: Blocker, Low, Normal, Urgent, blank. Any workaround here?

Thanks!
-Rick