db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Urgency field added
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:07:54 GMT
Thanks, Andrew. Now I have another request: I'm trying to set up a
filter which selects issues whose Urgency is either Blocker or Urgent.
The Urgency dropdown lets me pick one but not both--unlike other
dropdowns where by pressing the control key I can select multiple items.
Can this be improved?

Regards,
-Rick