db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Urgency field added
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:04:55 GMT
Thanks, Andrew. I can see the Urgency field after I select the Edit
action. Before that, however, I can't seem to find Urgency on the bug
summary screen. I expected to see it in the upper left hand corner in
the Issue Details box, maybe undeneath or above the Priority field. But
it's not there. I have logged out of JIRA, bounced my browser, and
logged back into JIRA. This doesn't fix the problem.

Regards,
-Rick