db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: remaining 10.2 blocker
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:54:40 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>I see what you mean, even though there is no "transition from the
>current scheme". We don't have a current scheme for defining
>priority(jira urgency), only one for defining severity(jira priority).

I agree. If a JIRA admin can enable the urgency field then the community
can start marking urgency for the 10.2 issues as they think appropriate
without regard to JIRA Priority (severity)/ The release manager, The
reporter, the assignee,  or any developer can make these assignments and
we can discuss if there is objection over a certain priority setting.

Kathey