db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject derby-dev Jira account and patch list notification
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:50:36 GMT
I created a derby-dev JIRA account so we can get weekly patch list
notification.  But there are few  outstanding issues.

1) derby-dev needs JIRA developer access so it can subscribe to the
patch report
2) jira@apache.org  needs to subscribe to the derby-dev developer list
so the patch reports don't get moderated.
3) We need to decide what to do about the password.  On IRC andersmo
mentioned really anyone can have it sent to the list by pressing the
send me my password button.  Perhaps we can find out how Forrest handles it.

Kathey