db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: remaining 10.2 blocker
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:13:03 GMT
Thanks, Kathey. I think this does capture what I mean. I think this is
your proposal:

Priority - Means "severity" according to the JIRA definitions.

Urgency - Has the common-sense meaning of priority, not to be confused
with the JIRA sense.

For current 10.2 issues:

 Priority==Blocker => Urgency=Blocker
 Priority==Critical => Urgency=Urgent