db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: remaining 10.2 blocker
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:45:57 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> How is this field used? Does it take two values (Urgent, NotUrgent) or
> does it cover a broader spectrum?

Here is the forrest definition, which looks closely correlated with
with what we are trying to achieve.
If I had my druthers I would alter Urgent  a bit to include bugs and the
word "Will" is a bit confusing. Regardless it looks like a good fit for
our current release needs.

http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html#urgency

    * None: The default. Not yet classified.
    * Blocker: Prevents other developers from working; or critical issue
      with functionality; or holds up the implementation of other
      functionality. Cannot release until it is fixed. Will be fixed ASAP.
    * Urgent: Is a key new feature; or affects many users. Will be fixed
      before the next release.
    * Normal: If this issue scratches the itch of any particular
      developer, then they should help to solve it and provide a patch.
    * Low: If this issue bothers you, then fix it because it is not a
      high priority for the project.