db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: remaining 10.2 blocker
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:50:56 GMT
Hi Kathey,

How is this field used? Does it take two values (Urgent, NotUrgent) or
does it cover a broader spectrum? This might help us separate the
concepts of priority and severity. However, I think there will continue
to be confusion as long as a field named "priority" is used to hold the
concept of severity.

Kathey Marsden wrote:

> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Hi Kathey,
>> I think that this is a defect in JIRA. If someone knows how to add a
>> severity field to our bug tracker, that would be great.
> I notice when I take a Jira report there is an URGENCY option, under
> custom fields with:
>    Blocker      Urgent
>    Normal
>    Low
> But I don't see it available for Derby. Is it possible we could enable
> this for Derby rather than mutating priority meanings on which
> presumably the priorites for over 1500 issues have been based?
> Kathey

View raw message