db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Fix Version for 10.2 unassigned issues (was Re: remaining 10.2 blocker)
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:37:01 GMT

Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Yes, please. This is an easy policy for me to wrap my mind around.

I think this use of the fix version  field is a good start towards a
framework for community bug review.    I do have some trepidation about
overloading priority this but don't have  a better alternative.

 It would be great if everyone could please check the unassigned 10.2
issues and change Fix Version if needed.  Are there any that are not
high value fixes or cannot  reasonably be resolved by 10.2 (August 10
for features/improvements, Sept 14 for bugs/test issues?)

The unassigned 10.2  issues you filed:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&resolution=-1&fixfor=11187&assigneeSelect=unassigned&reporterSelect=issue_current_user&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESCrg/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?filterid=12310892

The unassigned 10.2 issues   for components where you have expertise:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&resolution=-1&fixfor=11187&assigneeSelect=unassigned&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESCrg/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?filterid=12310892
(Qualify the query with the components of interest to you.)

Also folks can  start moving HighValueFixCandidates  into 10.2 but it
would be good to have the cleanup done sooner rather than later, so the
really high value bugs stick out to developers looking for bugs to
pickup for 10.2.

Kathey