db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Patch List update
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:59:26 GMT
I did a little PatchListMaintenance this morning and we currently have
dropped down below the 20 patch mark. To help keep the patch list a
small fast moving list, please check your patches are ready for review
and up to date [1].   You can also look at the  full patch list [2]  for
issues you would like to review this week.

Below is where we stand:

Number of outstanding patches - 17

Oldest patch -  154 days  (Feb 18, 2006  )
     DERBY-402  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-402
            This is just a quick doc review for anyone with interest in
this area and then hopefully can be committed.

Oldest patch without Jira update  - 42 days ( June 10, 2006)
    DERBY-1389 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1389

Unassigned Patches -  2
     DERBY-402 I think is really unassigned but maybe the patch can go
in without a current owner.
     DERBY-1194 should maybe be  Halley.  I put a comment in the Jira to
ask.
     See link [3]

Known patches in need of update to resolve conflicts.
    DERBY-815 (Dyre) - Put a comment in the issue.

Thanks

Kathey

Links:

[1]  -  Just  your patches, are they  up to date and ready for review?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&assigneeSelect=issue_current_user&status=1&status=3&status=4&customfield_12310090=Patch+Available&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC

[2]    The Patch List by Component - Please review patches.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?filterid=12310751&mapper=components&selectedProjectId=10594&reportKey=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.reports%3Asinglelevelgroupby&Next=Next

[3]  Unassigned Patches . Please assign yourself to issues when you put
a patch out for review.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&assigneeSelect=unassigned&status=1&status=3&status=4&customfield_12310090=Patch+Available&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC