db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject One of the highest complements possible on derby-dev
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:37:59 GMT
In DERBY-528 Rick said about Francois' patch:

"I am far from being an expert on this area of the code. The changes, however, are very well
commented and, coupled with the extensive notes in this JIRA, allow me to understand the patch."

Thanks Francois and others for striving for this standard where a reviewer who does not know
the code area can go in and with the code comments and summary fully understand the patch.
 It is not only good for this patch but provides a great educational historical record for
new developers and users coming in to fix a bug or two for themselves and the community.

Kathey