db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOCS: How do I determine which JIRA issues need to be documented in 10.2?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:49:19 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:

> Hi - I am looking for the best way to filter the JIRA issues to
> determine which issues need to be documented for a release.
> I am particularly interested in 10.2 issues.
> Thanks!
> --
> Laura Stewart

Hi Laura,

I have created two global  filters for:

a)  OPEN_DOC_ISSUES -  Current Open Doc Issues:
b) 10.2_DOC_ISSUES - Issues identified for 10.2 currently:

I would suggest the community  should review (a) and assign a Fix
version of 10.2 (so it turns up in (b)) .  The list of  10.2_DOC_ISSUES
can then be used
for resolving the documentation issues in 10.2.

Rick has created a wiki page for 10.2 at:
I think this page should also reflect the documentation issues being
addressed in this release.

View raw message