db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDBC 4 tests with build 91
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:16:34 GMT
Hi, all.  I downloaded the latest Mustang build, 91, as recommended by
Knut.  But when I run the jdbc40 test suite, I get a bunch of
AbstractMethodError errors, for example from ClosedObjectTest:

 > 1) class
org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc.BrokeredPreparedStatement40.setBinaryStream(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbc4.ClosedObjectTest)java.lang.AbstractMethodError:

org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc.BrokeredPreparedStatement40.setBinaryStream(ILjava/io/InputStream;)V

This is happening both on Linux and Solaris x86.

I had run the tests with the previous drop of Mustang on my Solaris
machine just this morning and everything ran fine.

Please advise...

David