db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby Regression Search And Destroy Competition
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 01:05:15 GMT
Stanley Bradbury wrote:

> I'll signup for being a judge , but there has to be at least one other
> volunteer so I don't get all the credit/blame for the results.

Excellent!  I think you offer the great user perspective we need!   I
will put this up on the Wiki and post to derby-user but think I'll move
the end date out to Septemeber 14.    Even if users find regressions at
the last minute they could at least get into the release notes and that
would help ease upgrade if they know it is there.

Any volunteers to co-judge with Stan?

Kathey