db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about community involvement in important issues (spinoff from getGeneratedKeys())
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:10:46 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On 7/14/06, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone on derby-dev@ know how to set this up? If not, I can ask the
>> forrest dev list how they did it.
>
> It's easy, and I think anyone in derby-developers can do it. Just
> create a new saved filter, navigate to the manage tab, and then click
> the subcribe button on the line for your new saved filter.
>
> You should be able to select the derby-developers group as the
> recipient for the email. Save the subscription, and the email should
> begin going to the list.
>
> However, that may send out individual emails to the people in
> derby-dev, and not to the list. We might need to create a JIRA user
> for derby-dev@apache.org and have that jira user subscribe to the
> filter as a personal subscription so it goes to the list.

I notice that http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports has a
'Open, Unassigned Issues with "Patch Available"' report. Do we want to
try setting this one up to send to derby-dev@ ?

I'm feeling thick headed ... it doesn't look like I can "manage" this
one. Maybe the original creator needs to do it?

 -jean