db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about community involvement in important issues (spinoff from getGeneratedKeys())
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:55:54 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> 4)   Earlier this  week I thought I was one of the very few that cared
> about quick patch turnaround and patch list maintenance.
>   Oh well,  there are still 22 outstanding.   Next week who knows.
> The sad thing is there is a really long list of  very important things
> that really need to  be on the right people's  radar.

radars are funny things; people might not notice a post one week, then
pick up on a related post the following week.

The Forrest project keeps open issues with patches on the radar by
auto-emailing a list weekly. For an example see:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/forrest-dev/200607.mbox/%3c2083610.1152774969012.JavaMail.jturner@teacup%3e
http://tinyurl.com/jqzus

would something like this help derby keep patches on the radar?

 -jean