db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Google SOC:MySQL to Derby Migration tool design question
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:33:54 GMT
Ramin Moazeni wrote:

> Hi Bryan,
>
> I am not sure this would be feasible given the amount of time I have
> to finish this project as well as my familiarity with DdlUtils code
> base. But if everybody agrees to it, I can start working on it.

Hi Ramin,

I think that even if your project scope was reduced to accommodate doing
it the right way, this incremental  contribution would provide the
greatest value.    I wonder if  Martin or someone from the DDLUtils
project might be willing to co-mentor here, so that Ramin can work
toward a MySQL to Derby Migration tool through DDLUtils.

Kathey