db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Optimizer patch reviews? (DERBY-781, DERBY-1357)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:39:51 GMT
I posted two patches for some optimizer changes a little over a week ago: one
for DERBY-781 and one for DERBY-1357.

Has anyone had a chance to review either of them, or is anyone planning to?  I'm
hoping to have these reviewed and committed sometime in the next few days so
that I'm not forced to try to address issues at the last minute for the first
10.2 release candidate.

Optimizer changes can sometimes be rather tricky, so the sooner the review--and
the more eyes on the code--the better.

The DERBY-1357 changes are quite small and are very easily reviewable, while the
DERBY-781 changes are more involved.  Anyone have some time to review either of
these patches?

Many thanks,
Army