db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject missing components
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:19:55 GMT
I just went through the lists of "Open issues with no Component" and
"Resolved Issues with no Component" linked from
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports. For most of these, I
hazarded a guess about the correct component. However, a few still
puzzle me:

625, 1480 - These appear to be JVM/JIT issues. We don't have a component
for these.

86 - This has to do with changing Cloudscape references to say Derby
instead.

I would appreciate the community's advice:

1) Should we create a new component for JVM/JIT issues?

2) What should we do with issue 86? Does this deserve a new component?
Should we create a catch-all Miscellaneous component for these outliers?

Thanks,
-Rick