db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Derby Jira Reports
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 16:35:16 GMT
I put up a Wiki page for  various Derby Jira reports.  Please speak up
or modify the page if you see more reports that would be useful to the
community.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports

A couple things I noticed in making this page.

1) Jira could certainly use more attentive maintenance if we want  to
trust the reports that come out of it.
    If you are logged into Jira, you can use the  Jira Maintenance
reports personal views  on the DerbyJiraReports page to see potential
maintenance concerns with the issues  that might be of particular
interest to you.   More discussion of maintenance issues  in this thread
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-making-a-jira-filter-public-p5129173.html

2)   It is not really possible to get standard Jira reports or release
notes for issues fixed in  10.2 that do not include the fixes in the
maintenance releases.
 More details about this here:
http://www.nabble.com/Fix-Version-in-Jira-and-reporting-issues-fixed-in-10.2-tf1875259.html#a5126935

Kathey