db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby Regression Search And Destroy Competition
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:47:39 GMT

I want to clarify what I meant here.  I should have just said:
This competition, in addition to finding regressions,  will also
incorporate  fixing  regressions.  The winners will be:

 "The top three developers or users who have  made the greatest
contribution toward a seamless upgrade to 10.2."

I did not mean to imply that  in order to win the contest you have to
fix the regressions you find, just that both regression *Search*
(finding regressions) and *Destroy *(fixing regressions) would  be
considered by the judge(s). Actually any activity that  contributes  to
seamless upgrade including documenting known compatibility issues is a
valid contribution for consideration in the contest.

Kathey