db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrapping up coding for 10.2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:47:09 GMT
Rick, I am close to providing a review patch for part of the authorization
work in couple days. This patch will cover privilege collection for views.
The remaining work would be
1)similar patch for triggers, constraints.
2)revoke privilege should drop dependent views, triggers, constraints
3)make sure these 3 object (views, triggers, constraints) work with definer
privileges and routines work with invoker privileges
4)Change the upgrade test to test grant/revoke

I hope to finish all this by August 10.
Mamta