db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanket Sharma" <sanketsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please don't cross-post between derby-user and derby-dev
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:40:36 GMT
Hi,

I don't think it was a cross post at all! The idea was to get some
feedback and opinion from Derby users regarding the features which
they would like to see in coming versions of Derby!!
It was an attempt to get users to speak up about their choices
and demands!
A requirement specification is as critical for users as it is for developers!

Infact, I would like to request you to look at the document and put
your comments about what features you would like to see in a
management extension and let me know if I have missed anything!!

Best Regards,

Sanket Sharma