db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Satheesh Bandaram" <banda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrapping up coding for 10.2
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:49:00 GMT
Rick, I have been on vacation and later this week I will be at ApacheCon
Europe. Looks like I have been missing lots of *fun* about release dates,
JDBC4 and other discussions.

About Grant/Revoke, one big missing piece (Definer authorization model) is
being worked on by Mamta Satoor. She should probably speak about its
completion date. There are couple of minor changes I need to make and I
think they will be done by Aug 10th.

Let me know if you need any further information from me...

Satheesh