db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramin Moazeni" <rmoaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL to Derby Migration Tool
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:09:05 GMT
Thanks for your comments, Jean. I would like to add that using
DatabaseMetaData, I am able to find primary keys and foreign keys
using the methods getPrimaryKeys and getImportedKeys, but have not
been able to find a way to find out other details of a table specified
in the original create statement such as CHECK constraint.

Comments are appreciated...

Thanks much,
Ramin Moazeni