db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.1.3 release - last day for checkins
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:36:01 GMT
Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Today is the last day for checkins for 10.1.3! Please refrain from
> checking in anything for a few days while I build and test a release
> candidate. I aim to have the release candidate posted by Tuesday.
>
> It's actually ok if a couple small fixes go in over the weekend, it
> just means a little more testing for me. Anything really big or
> complicated to test on multiple platforms/vms and i'll probably pass
> on it and build the release from the revision before such a change.

I just found out that DERBY-331 has been marked with fix version
10.1.3, but has neither been reopened nor fixed in 10.1.3. Mayuresh
has added a comment which says the fix merges cleanly and that
derbyall passes. I think this fix matches the "small fixes" criterion
since it is a simple one-line fix (plus comments and tests). It has
been in trunk for almost a year now, so I think it should be safe to
merge. I will reopen the issue, run derbyall, and commit if it
succeeds and I don't hear any objections.

--
Knut Anders