db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepa Remesh" <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject XA and holdability
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:40:06 GMT
When working on checkDataSource30 test, I found the master file for
this test for client framework does not match with embedded master for
the following case:

Client's master has this:
STATEMENT(this one was created with holdability true, outside the
global transaction. Check it's holdability inside global transaction)
HOLDABILITY true

whereas embedded master has this:
STATEMENT(this one was created with holdability true, outside the
global transaction. Check it's holdability inside global transaction)
HOLDABILITY false

I think client driver has wrong behaviour and test was passing because
of wrong master file. I was trying to see if there is any JIRA issue
for this. I found DERBY-1005, DERBY-1158 fall in the same area but
could not find an issue specifically for this. Does anyone know if
there is an issue open for this? Otherwise, I plan to open a new one.

Thanks,
Deepa