db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing jira filters enabled for derby-developers (was Re: making a jira filter public)
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:31:42 GMT
I have granted permission to create shared filters to all members of
the derby-developers group. Please keep the global list of filters
tidy and keep the sharing within the derby-developers group. Don't
share the filter globally unless there's a really good reason.

> Michelle Caisse wrote:
>
> > Whether or not one can see the Share link is a question of karma.
> > Someone of greater karma can grant this privilege to someone of lesser
> > karma.
>
> I respectfully ask for more karma!

Granted. The granularity is such that it can be granted to a group,
not specific users.

andrew