db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: 10.1.3.1 release notes draft page
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:51:30 GMT

> Is the long description for DERBY-1327 needed? That release notes entry
> mentions that it's fixed in 10.1.3.1 and it's listed down in the Bugs
> Fixed section.

I included it at an earlier request of Kathey Marsden. It seems useful
to have a note about the specific issue, but maybe the mention in the
bug list is enough? Kathey, do you still feel it warrants a specific
explanation?

I just finished the first pass of the testing notes. Wow! Thanks,
everyone, for putting Derby through its paces! There were over 40
different platform/jvm combinations of the derbyall suite tested,
along with a few other tests noted. Check the test section of the
latest release notes draft:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/releases/release-10.1.3.1.html#Testing

and let me know if there are any additional details that I should fill in.

Thanks,
andrew