db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 10.1.3.1 release
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:17:28 GMT
Hello derby-dev,

I have posted a new release candidate for 10.1.3 here:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.1.3.1/

The only code change is the fix for DERBY-1392, which is suspected to
cause database corruption in certain circumstances. There are a few
minor test changes, including DERBY-1444, which improves the behavior
of the harness when using the jvmflags property. The copyright
statements in the documentation have also been updated based on the
recent discussion concerning their format.

I will close this vote on Thursday, June 29 at 3:15 pm PDT. Please let
me know if you need more time to inspect/test the release candidate
and cast your vote.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped out with the release.

andrew