db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move 1448, 1449, 1450 , 1452 and 1453 to critical for 10.2?
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:36:36 GMT
On 6/26/06, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> 1448 -  possible new permission required for sysinfo.

I agree with Bryan's comments in the issue. This is not a regression,
but an enhancement in sysinfo's output with regard to reporting
whether or not it can read the value of the classpath. This permission
was always required, sysinfo just never reported it as so in 10.1.

If we really want to make the test output match, we can add a similar
permission to the test policy file for 10.1, although since there are
not test-specific policy files, it would need to go into the master
policy file for 10.1.

andrew