db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: catch-22: Derby, Mustang, and JCP issue
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:26:40 GMT
> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>

> > So, I can see any of the following things as possibilities:
> >
> > 1) The Derby community could release a 10.2.1.x minus the JDBC 4 bits
> > whenever it likes. Maybe even next week. :-)
>
> -1 The plan of record has been (and continues to be) shipping a 10.2
> Derby GA after Mustang releases.

Right. I just said it *could* happen. Not that it's likely. That's why
I said I didn't see the combination of 1 and 3 as something the
community was interested in. Given the circustances, what I really see
happening is 2 + 3, not all three. I guess that wasn't entirely clear
from the language.

andrew