db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copyrights redux
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:26:54 GMT
> Hi Jean,
>
> While I'm on the topic: I asked these questions in the context of 10.2,
> but it seems that issue (2) may apply to 10.1.3 as well. Do the
> copyright notices for the 10.1.3 release need to conform to the pattern
> in (2)?

Yes, and I've updated the copyright notice in the 10.1.3 documentation
to reflect the change as described below:

> > "Copyright 1997, 2005 The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors,
> > as applicable."

> > "Copyright 1997, 2005-2006 The Apache Software Foundation or its
> > licensors, as applicable."

Since this only affected a handful of documentation files in the -bin
distributions and no code, I updated the -bin distributions with the
affected doc files and regenerated their signatures.

andrew