db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:05:40 GMT
On 6/13/06, Mathias Herberts <mathias.herberts@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I created issue DERBY-1373 on june second, I reported it as
> affecting 10.1.2.4 but I just checked your RC for 10.1.3.0 and the
> issue is still there.
>
> My report for the issue includes a (quick and dirty) fix for it so it
> might be included in 10.1.3.0 rather fast if someone reviews it.

Hi Mathias,

Thank you for reporting the issue and contributing the fix. Sorry, it
wasn't on my personal radar and wasn't marked Fix In 10.1.3.0 for JIRA
so I didn't take notice of it. There's a lot going on in the dev list,
so it helps to be loud about your contribution if it appears no one is
paying attention to it right away.

If there's a problem with this release candidate and we need to start
the voting over, we can probably get it into this release. Otherwise,
I'd like to continue the release vote on the proposed release
candidate as it is.

I've marked the issue with a Fix In of 10.2.0.0 so that it's
definitely on the radar for the next anticipated release.

andrew

p.s. maybe we should make a note on the 'tips for contributors' page
that people mark the Fix In (and not just the Affects field) for the
next appropriate release once you've contributed a fix?