db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 10.1.3.0 release
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:02:46 GMT
Hello derby-dev,

JIRA shows no more open 10.1.3.0 issues. Test results from the weekend
look good with only intermittent failures.

So, I have posted a release candidate for the 10.1.3.0 release here:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.1.3.0/

Please cast your vote for approval/disapproval of this release
candidate. I will close the voting in two weeks, on June 27th, at 5:00
pm PDT.

There are not currently signatures for the -bin zip file, as I had to
reroll that distribution to fix a problem with the PDF files. Those
should appear within the hour. Also, there is not a new zip file for
the Eclipse UI plugin, as it does not appear that the UI plugin has
changed since 10.1.2.1. If someone familiar with the Eclipse UI plugin
could verify that, and rebuild it if there have actually been changes,
that would be great.

I will begin putting together the release notes page based on the
information in JIRA tomorrow, and I will post a copy for review before
the voting is completed.

A big thanks to everyone for their hard work on this release!

Oh yes, and my vote: +1

andrew